Thursday 14 June 2012

The theory of getting rid

Witch Hazel - I absolutely agree with you.  Sometimes you must just let go.  Today OH ran me to the place where I can recycle the irons and so they were recycled.  However, I think I need to just get rid.  The pile of stuff that is, 'just in case' or 'ready to go to the charity shop' or 'for recycling' or 'I might as well put it on ebay' can be real blockers. 

Holiday last week, OH at home this week, but next week must make clearing things a higher priority.  I need to get the house working, as I need to get a job of some sort as I really need the money.  And I really don't want to end up covered with STUFF like the poor people in the programmes about hoarders. 

Feeling absolutely exhausted as I couldn't sleep last night, and a bit queasy.  OH and little bear were chefs du jour, and the fish tonight that I had was a little undercooked.  Though v v pleasant.  They needed some wine for the sauce, so OH opened one of those tiny bottles of white you can get.  There is a satisfactory amount left over for me tonight. 

So tonight I am doing little, tomorrow I will probably do less. Next week, however, I am going to keep on keeping on.  The house did not get like this overnight, so it won't be cleared overnight, but the sooner I start, the sooner I get there.

I'll update the clutterbust box - that is some satisfaction!

No comments: