Saturday 30 June 2012

Sweet music

Little bear is 'being good'.  It is way past his bed time, but he is listening to a cd in his bedroom and it is the cd of the piano lessons.  I can hear it really clearly over the monitor.  I didn't realise how quickly you could get sick of a cd.

I should go up and read the riot act, but I know the arguments - it's not fair, it's really quiet (it isn't), it's helping him go to sleep and it's for the piano.  He is starting early with the, '...but it's educational...'  excuse.  To be honest - I am just too exhausted.  The cd doesn't run for ever.  It just feels like it. 

And add to that, darling father has brought home a guitar.  A little bear sized guitar, just right for him, no doubt confident that I can remember nearly thirty years ago to when I played the guitar and teach little bear.  He is somewhat optimistic if he thinks that. 

No comments: