Monday 25 June 2012

Not so grumpy today

It is interesting - I am not so grumpy today.  I was sick in the night (tea is beginning to affect me more and more and not in a good way) and the garden looks like a duvet has been sick in it.  The local large stand of poplars are shedding their fluffy seeds everywhere, and I feel I have to be careful not to inhale the dratted things.  At least with this stormy weather the seeds haven't settled as much as they usually do.  Normally it looks like a duvet has been been disembowelled.

However I am actually quite cheerful.  After dropping little bear off at school I walked along to Makro, withstood looking at anything else and bought 5 litres of white vinegar, for cleaning purposes.  Then without a pause or stop I walked back to the house.  Eighteen months ago I couldn't have done this, it would have been physically too much. 

I have no idea why I am getting better, but I am.  Now all I need to do is channel that a bit positively. 

No comments: