Sunday 24 June 2012

Evil cat is not happy

Evil cat cannot be having with this sort of weather at her time of life.  Yesterday she was queuing at the door, demanding to go out.  The rain was coming down like a solid sheet and I was doubtful but she was insistent, so I opened the door.  The poor old cat stuck her head out into the driving rain, reversed hurriedly and gave me a filthy look.  Why had I left the shower on outside?

In the afternoon there was a dry patch with only the wind being severe.  Evil cat trotted out, her ears blew backwards and she looked extremely grumpy indeed.  She tried having a little wander around but for a short haired cat she has quite long fur and it was being blown into all sorts of clumps.  She came in, sat in front of the fire and glared at me.  She is very clear - it is my fault and she is not happy. 

No comments: